What is it? Well, it’s a cash-back site. If you are an online shopping junkie like your girl right here, you’ll find that some sites just don’t offer much in the way of coupons every week. I routinely window shop at my favorite stores like Forever21 and Asos, but active coupon codes for these stores are hard to come by. So what do I do to make myself feel better about paying full price for something? I shop through Ebates.
How does it work, exactly? Like so:
- Every time I shop online I log into my Ebates account and do a search for that particular store.
- If there is a cashback deal for that store I simply click on the Ebates store link which redirects me to that site.
- I shop as usual, and voila! Ebates tracks how much you spent and sends you the appropriate cash back amount.
Here’s why I’m hooked on using Ebates whenever I shop online:
- You get your cash back every 3 months without having to do anything. You decide how you’d like to be paid. The money goes right into to your paypal account or via a check. No fuss no muss. You even get a cool, unprompted email when Ebates is ready to post to your account. It will look something like this:
- You get referral bonuses from $5-$25 for referring friends to the site. I made a cool $100 bucks just by asking my friends to sign up. This month, they are giving away $50 for every 2 referrals, and with the holidays around the corner extra $$ is ALWAYS welcome.
- The cash-back deal can be used in conjunction with any other promotion. That’s right, use any active coupon code with the Ebates cash back deal.
- Your cash back refund amount is posted within days of the purchase. In fact, they send you an email the moment the money has been posted to your account. Love!
- You get a cool $10 gift card to Target or your choice of one of a few other retailers when you sign up.
- The Gap
- Old Navy
- Living Social
- Amazon Local
Need I say more? Sign up by clicking here.