Soooooo….After that big ole let down by La Shannon of ineedsomehair.com (click here to read about the drama in FULL detail), I received an invitation to review hair from a reputable company I’ve been eyeing for a while. Good things come to those who wait, huh? Nadia, from Dimaond Dolls Hair Company, sent me three bundles of hair to review in 16, 18, and 20 inches.
I installed the hair two days ago, and so far, I’m loving it!
1. Nice and full
2. Nice body
3. Not too silky so it blends well with “African American” hair. My hair is natural, so I flat iron my hair to blend.
4. Fast shipping
5. Great customer service with prompt response to email inquiries.
1. The ends are on the rough side, so I will be giving them lots of TLC. So far, the ends are loving my 100% argan oil, so I will be doing a hot oil treatment with it later this week to see if it will help some.
2. Some tangling resulting in some shedding, but not tons. The tangling is mostly in the ends of the hair due to the roughness. I’d recommend buying a longer length so you can trim off the ends without sacrificing length.
3. Only comes in color #2, so the hair will have to be dyed to match. I’m low maintenance when it comes to hair and I never dye my hair, so this will be an experiment for me. But I have to do it. As you can see in the photos above the color difference is noticeable on camera.
Watch me review the hair live here:
What do you all think?