How to Style Jogger Pants: Spring Fashion Link Up
Since I posted a special Mother’s Day entry on Sunday, I opted to do this week’s link-up on a Wednesday. Yay Hump Day! This is my second installation of the Fashion a la mode link up party, so be sure to link your posts below to keep it going.
This week’s outfit is all about the minimalist yet chic trend of the season: the jogger pant. Who ever knew pants that look like you could sport them to the gym could take on a whole new affect when paired with heels and a simple white T?
- Black Sandals: Asos- Buy Here:
- Denim Moto Jacket- Gap Outlet (Recent) Buy similar here or here.
- White T- Target, Buy here.
- Converse® One Star Women’s Neda Pants: Target, Buy here.
I think the jogger pant forces you to adhere to the idea of less being more. So if you’re going to style the jogger pant, I say keep it as simple as possible. Wear them with heels or even sneakers, and you can’t go wrong.
Link up Rules
- Subscribe to this blog and/or follow me bloglovin.
- Leave a comment on this post below
- Grab the link up button below and place it on your post:
- That’s it!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.lisaalamode.com" title="Lisa a la mode"><img src="http://lisaalamode.com/wp-content/uploads/Fashion-a-la-mode-link-up.png" alt="Lisa a la mode" style="border:none;" /></a></div>