How to: Bantu Knot Tutorial on a Tapered Cut
If you’ve ever tried to do a Bantu Knot out you know how challenging they can be. I was also intimidated by their apparent intricacy, but the truth is they aren’t that hard to do.
Bantu Knots Tutorial Steps
- Begin on blow dried hair
- Section the hair
- Apply a light styling solution like moose or wrap lotion. I opted for Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Styling Moose.
- Twist each section
- Wrap twisted section around finger
- Knot and secure in place (use a bobby pin if needed.)
- Let the hair dry over night or under a hooded dryer.
- Untwist the hair and pull apart the curls using a hair pick to add volume
- That’s it!
For more check out this tutorial: