- Great, full coverage, matte Foundation. I do have to allow this foundation to dry between layers, but overall, the coverage has been great.
- No need for a concealer with this foundation. I have tons of hyper-pigmentation from old acne, but this covered my dark spots really well. I just had to go in with a concealer brush to get those particularly tough dark spots, but I got it cover.
- It photographs really well, better, I would say, than Bare Minerals. I think this foundation would be great for a wedding or any professional event.
|Revlon Color Stay Foundation in Mahogany|
- Messy. I’m accustomed to using a powder foundation, so this foundation was a little bit messier than I’d like.
- Drying between coats. Because it’s a liquid and you have to let it slightly dry between coats to build the coverage, so I felt that it took longer than I’d like to get the coverage I want.
- Acne. I do have acne prone skin, however, for the past 2 weeks since discovering a new device to help combat my acne (review coming soon) I haven’t had a single breakout, that is, until I started using Revlon Color Stay Foundation. I didn’t have a major breakout, but I did develop three new pimples, one of which left me with a new dark spot :(.
- Check out my video review with my details here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-sxt5hOtKo
Well Hello! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a lipstick-loving, high heel junkie, mom, and wife. When I’m not here bringing you the latest in beauty, fashion, hot topics, and bits and pieces of my life with my family, you can find me over on youtube swatching lipsticks and sharing my latest natural hairstyles. Make sure you also follow me on Instagram and Snapchat under my brand name Lisa A La Mode. I’m a real person. I promise.