- Great, full coverage, matte Foundation. I do have to allow this foundation to dry between layers, but overall, the coverage has been great.
- No need for a concealer with this foundation. I have tons of hyper-pigmentation from old acne, but this covered my dark spots really well. I just had to go in with a concealer brush to get those particularly tough dark spots, but I got it cover.
- It photographs really well, better, I would say, than Bare Minerals. I think this foundation would be great for a wedding or any professional event.
|Revlon Color Stay Foundation in Mahogany|
- Messy. I’m accustomed to using a powder foundation, so this foundation was a little bit messier than I’d like.
- Drying between coats. Because it’s a liquid and you have to let it slightly dry between coats to build the coverage, so I felt that it took longer than I’d like to get the coverage I want.
- Acne. I do have acne prone skin, however, for the past 2 weeks since discovering a new device to help combat my acne (review coming soon) I haven’t had a single breakout, that is, until I started using Revlon Color Stay Foundation. I didn’t have a major breakout, but I did develop three new pimples, one of which left me with a new dark spot :(.
- Check out my video review with my details here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-sxt5hOtKo
Hey, Boo! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a 30 something-year-old writer/mother/wife who happens to love lipstick, high heels, blackness, and the truth. You’ll find a mix of everything on this site, so I won’t bore you by trying to define this space. I hope you stay awhile!