- The holidays are upon us, so saving money while shopping is the name of the game. Check out my money-saving tips below, and if you have some you’d like to add be sure to share them in the comments section:
- Shop online. Free shipping codes are almost always available, especially this time of year, so save yourself the hassle and get thee to a computer or smart phone to shop.
- Cash back sites. Cash-back sites are another reason to shop online. Score cash-back savings ON TOP of coupon codes for incredible savings. My three favorite cash-back sites are:
Not sure how cash-back sites work? Click here
- Before you head into a store or check out of an online shopping cart be sure to check out retailmenot.com (App available) for the latest in-store and online coupon codes. These are often unpublished deals you won’t be notified of even if you are signed up for a particular retailer’s online list-serve.
- Make note of these two blogs for the latest and greatest in coupon codes and freebies:
- If you are a drugstore makeup junkie, as you should be http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com is THE BLOG for you. G, the writer, posts weekly drugstore deals, as well as reviews and swatches for every single discount makeup line under the sun. So yeah, follow her blog.
- When you are shopping for electronics, don’t immediately think BestBuy, Ebay, Or Amazon. Sites like QVC and HSN often offer BETTER deals on electronics as well as free financing options, coupons, and of course cash back saving when you shop through ebates or shopeathome.com.
That’s it folks! Don’t forget to share your money saving tips below!