1. Forever 21. Lots of the latest and greatest in trendy everything, including makeup! Shipping can take anywhere from 7-10 days, so sit tight. Also, as always, be sure to check in with retailmenot.com for the latest Forever21 coupon codes. ebates shopathome, and studentrate.com all offer cashback incentives as well. And remember, you can always get cashback even if you are using a coupon. for more on how cashback sites work click here.
2. Lulus. Clothing is a little bit pricier than Forever21, but still cute and trendy. Shoe selection is great too. Also works with cashback programs such as ebates shopathome, and studentrate.com. Use retailmenot.com to stay on top of the latest coupon codes
4. Ebay. Don’t underestimate the power of Ebay. For instance, Skater dresses and statement necklaces are HUGE right now. Why pay $100 at Jcrew when you can snag a similarly styled piece on Ebay for $5. But before you buy you should know that your item will take about 3-4 weeks to arrive and that it will NOT be the greatest quality, but what do you care? If you were the practical sort, you wouldn’t be reading this right now!
5. Loveculture. Another site like Forever21. Free shipping with orders over $50
The following sites are all birds of the same feather. Chinese or Korean based sites offering super low prices on trendy clothes. Reviews for these sites are mixed, but one thing I have read is that on average you want to go up a size because Asian sizes tend to be smaller. Shipping for these sites tends to be free, however, should you need to return an item you must pay the shipping costs which in most cases is higher than the item you’ll be returning. I think if you go into buying from these sites knowing that you are after cheap and trendy, not necessarily quality, you’ll be pleasantly surprised. Also shipping will take around 3 weeks. Here they are:
12. Target. Need I say more? Tons of super cute clothes, shoes, accessories, and GREAT sales. Be sure to sign up for Target Mobile coupons and the cartwheel app to save even more on your in store purchases.
13. GoJane. I’ve only purchased shoes from here, but there seems to always be an active coupon floating around at all times and free shipping codes too. Super cute and trendy shoes. Sometimes has the same selection in shoes as Lulus and Urban Og,so shop between the three sites to see who has the lowest price. Shipping is fast, btw. Only a few days.
14. UrbanOg. Same deal as GoJane.
15. H&M. Yes, H&M has an online store, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Coupons can routinely be found at Retailmenot.com
I’m currently working on a part 2 of this list, but if you have additional sites you’d like me to include feel free to share them below!
Hey, Boo! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a 30 something-year-old writer/mother/wife who happens to love lipstick, high heels, blackness, and the truth. You’ll find a mix of everything on this site, so I won’t bore you by trying to define this space. I hope you stay awhile!