How to Get a Discount on Mac Cosmetics
First, let me preface this post by letting you know that this method only works for online shoppers, and the discount is not immediate. You will have to wait a few weeks or more to get your money back. BUT STILL, it works.
Whenever I want to buy some Mac Cosmetics, I simply try it on in store, make a note of what I want, then I go to a computer or smartphone (via the ebates app) and order it using the method described below. I never ever pay full price on my mac makeup, so why should you? Read below to learn how you too can earn discount Mac Cosmetics.
Okay, ready? It’s simple.
Discount Mac Cosmetics
1. Sign up for an Ebates account here.
2. Once you sign up log back into your Ebates Account. Your home page should look like this:
3. Now that you’re logged in you’re going to want to search for Nordstrom via the search box in the upper right hand corner. Your search should look like so:
5. Click on the Shop Now button. You’ll then be taken to a screen that looks like this:
6. You’ll then be taken to the Nodstrom site where you can shop for Mac Cosmetics, or really anything on the site. You’ll receive whatever cash-back amount that is being offered on that day. Ebates is ALWAYS changing the cashback amount, so don’t be discouraged by the low number being shown today. On the day of this post it was only 3%, but yesterday it was 15% (so you know your girl stocked up on her Mac staples). And the best part is that Nordstrom offers free shipping and returns NO MINIMUM.
Seriously, Ebates is great and efficient. Read below to learn more about when you will get your cashback:
And that’s it! This is how I always save money on my mac makeup, and tons of other stores/items by shopping through Ebates. Let me know if you know of any other ways to save on your favorite makeup. Also, what are your favorite Mac cosmetics items? I LOVE their matte lipsticks, and the Mineralize skin finish in Gold Deposit. Happy Shopping!
Well Hello! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a lipstick-loving, high heel junkie, mom, and wife. When I’m not here bringing you the latest in beauty, fashion, hot topics, and bits and pieces of my life with my family, you can find me over on youtube swatching lipsticks and sharing my latest natural hairstyles. Make sure you also follow me on Instagram and Snapchat under my brand name Lisa A La Mode. I’m a real person. I promise.