Sephora VIB Sale Must-Buys
It’s that time of year again, ladies. Once a year, frequent Sephora shoppers are blessed with the opportunity to shop for anything in the store at 20% off (ends Monday, November 10). This gives you the opportunity to score some of your more expensive beauty items at a great discount. What’s more, if you shop through EBATES, you can save an additional 8% in cashback, bringing your discount to 28%. Click here to learn more about how Ebates works.
1. Too Faced Everything Nice Set–a GREAT holiday set featuring:
- 20 eye shadows
- 3 mini Gold glitter Cruelty-Free Teddy Bear makeup brushes
- Better Than Sex Mascara
- Pink glitter zip bag
2.The Original beauty Blender + Solid– Up until VERY recently, I relied on drugstore beauty blenders, and frequently ran into the issue of said blenders rubbing my makeup off, but no more. NO MORE! I’ve discovered the beauty of the original beauty blender and I’m never turning back. If you apply any liquid products to your face, you need this blender. It provides beautiful seemless applicatoon of your liquid face products. This set comes with a cleanser, too, so it’s a great deal.
3. Stila Stay All Day® Vinyl Lip Gloss- beautiful, full coverage, long lasting yumminess.
4. Too Faced Twice The Sex Mascara Duo Black: A duo with a full size and free travel size of Too Faced’s extreme-volume mascara. This mascara is on my list of products to review. Seriously, it’s amazing and puts Benefit’s They’re Real to shame.
5. Boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser: I have oily, acne prone skin, and this cleanses gently removes all of my makeup without stripping my face. If you wear makeup everyday. This is the cleanser for you.
6. Becca Cosmetics Complexion Creme Foundation: This is yet another one of the products on my list of “must-review.” This is the most luxourious full coverage foundation I have EVER EVER used. It’s worth every penny. It’s perfect for ladies with hyperpigmentation, and lasts all day. Pair it with the Primer, and Setting Powder and you’ll be flawless for 12-hours straight. I promise. (I use the color Mahogany).
That’s it ladies. Short and sweet! Let me know what you pick up during the VIB sale!
Well Hello! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a lipstick-loving, high heel junkie, mom, and wife. When I’m not here bringing you the latest in beauty, fashion, hot topics, and bits and pieces of my life with my family, you can find me over on youtube swatching lipsticks and sharing my latest natural hairstyles. Make sure you also follow me on Instagram and Snapchat under my brand name Lisa A La Mode. I’m a real person. I promise.