Holiday Gift Guide for Her
Let’s face it, people. The holidays are fast approaching, and even if you don’t want to, chances are you’ll be buying gifts for friends, colleagues, and family. So, instead of going out to walgreens on December 24th to pick out the oh so touching visa gift card, with a little planning and really, a click of your mouse, you can score some super cute and super affordable gifts for just about every woman/girl in your life.
And really, what kind of Stella & Dot Stylist would I be if I didn’t clue you all into to some of my favorite gift options?
1. Inpsiration Bangles $49. Wear this timeless bangle to celebrate the greatest virtue. Inscribed in English, French, German, Italian & Spanish – because inspiration is universal. The inscription is: amor, amour, love, amore, liebe.
3. Deja Vu-Double sided-studs (Comes in Gold and Silver) $39
4. Wishing Bracelets $19. Comes in specialty packaging with self-envelope–makes a great gift!
6. Mini Joy Candle $14: The same scents you know and love in an adorably printed tin. Candle notes include bright fruity notes of fresh limes and mandarins complimented by hints of peppery basil and aromatic white thyme. Hand poured using a soy wax base.
7. Elephant Pouf (comes in a variety of styles) $24. The multi-tasking pouf organizes you in style. Use it for everything from cosmetics to tech cords. Glam it up, touch it up – you’ve got it in the bag.
8. Engravable Necklace. I own this personally got it with my son’s initals! so so cute. $69. Man styles to choose from.
I hope this post was helpful! Happy Shopping!
Hey, Boo! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a 30 something-year-old writer/mother/wife who happens to love lipstick, high heels, blackness, and the truth. You’ll find a mix of everything on this site, so I won’t bore you by trying to define this space. I hope you stay awhile!