Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme Foundation Review
If you’re not new to this blog you know I’ve reviewed quite a few foundations in the last several months. I’ve reviewed two of my top drugstore foundations HERE and HERE, as well as a Fashion Fair foundation HERE.
And as much as I liked those foundations, and would use any of them in a pinch, nothing, and I mean NOTHING compares to the splendor that is Becca Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme.
Don’t believe me? Enter, exhibit A:
I suffer from hyper-pigmentation due to hormonal acne, AND I have super duper oily skin, so I require a lot from my foundations. Which is why I had to move away from drugstore foundations and start looking to higher end make-up to satisfy my needs.
And thankfully, Becca Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme AND the BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector have been the answer to my prayers.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Comes in 20 shades
- I use the color Mahogany
- A little bit goes a long way. I use the foundation Monday-Friday and I purchased this bottle in September, and I’m still using it.
- Doesn’t break me out, so it is great for sensitive skin.
- Full coverage that WILL last you all day and night..like…for real. No touch-ups needed
- Works best in conjunction with the BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector and the BECCA Blotting Powder Perfector.
- Not a matte foundation, so oily girls WILL need the primer above to keep those oilies away.
- If you are oily, you’ll need to blot 1-2xs a day in a 12 hour period.
- Best applied with with a foundation brush like the Real Techqniues Expert Face brush (wash after every other use to prevent pimples and build up)
What it is:
A full-coverage yet breathable foundation formulated with high concentrations of pigment and water.
What it does:
Ideal for any skin type, this formula contains a balance of 21 percent pure pigment and 22 percent water, which work in synergy to completely conceal imperfections, redness, hyperpigmentation, and uneven texture in a weightless cream.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
Soooo, yeah, the Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme Foundation is amazing. Amazing. Amazing. The Primer and Blotting Powder are great too, and I make a point to use all three together. Let me know if you plan to give any of the Becca Products a try. If you’ve watched any of my makeup hauls recently, you KNOW I’m obsessed with pretty much everything the brand makes.