Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme Foundation Review
If you’re not new to this blog you know I’ve reviewed quite a few foundations in the last several months. I’ve reviewed two of my top drugstore foundations HERE and HERE, as well as a Fashion Fair foundation HERE.
And as much as I liked those foundations, and would use any of them in a pinch, nothing, and I mean NOTHING compares to the splendor that is Becca Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme.
Don’t believe me? Enter, exhibit A:
I suffer from hyper-pigmentation due to hormonal acne, AND I have super duper oily skin, so I require a lot from my foundations. Which is why I had to move away from drugstore foundations and start looking to higher end make-up to satisfy my needs.
And thankfully, Becca Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme AND the BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector have been the answer to my prayers.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Comes in 20 shades
- I use the color Mahogany
- A little bit goes a long way. I use the foundation Monday-Friday and I purchased this bottle in September, and I’m still using it.
- Doesn’t break me out, so it is great for sensitive skin.
- Full coverage that WILL last you all day and night..like…for real. No touch-ups needed
- Works best in conjunction with the BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector and the BECCA Blotting Powder Perfector.
- Not a matte foundation, so oily girls WILL need the primer above to keep those oilies away.
- If you are oily, you’ll need to blot 1-2xs a day in a 12 hour period.
- Best applied with with a foundation brush like the Real Techqniues Expert Face brush (wash after every other use to prevent pimples and build up)
What it is:
A full-coverage yet breathable foundation formulated with high concentrations of pigment and water.
What it does:
Ideal for any skin type, this formula contains a balance of 21 percent pure pigment and 22 percent water, which work in synergy to completely conceal imperfections, redness, hyperpigmentation, and uneven texture in a weightless cream.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
Soooo, yeah, the Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme Foundation is amazing. Amazing. Amazing. The Primer and Blotting Powder are great too, and I make a point to use all three together. Let me know if you plan to give any of the Becca Products a try. If you’ve watched any of my makeup hauls recently, you KNOW I’m obsessed with pretty much everything the brand makes.
Well Hello! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a lipstick-loving, high heel junkie, mom, and wife. When I’m not here bringing you the latest in beauty, fashion, hot topics, and bits and pieces of my life with my family, you can find me over on youtube swatching lipsticks and sharing my latest natural hairstyles. Make sure you also follow me on Instagram and Snapchat under my brand name Lisa A La Mode. I’m a real person. I promise.