Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick Review
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks were my very first liquid lipsticks. I’ve loved them for the last two years and the new colors recently added to the collection are just as fabulous.
Overall I love the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid lipsticks. Their formula is unlike any of the many many liquid lipsticks I have in my collection. As a dark skin woman of color, I ask a lot of my lipticks, mainly that they provide full coverage. These mostly live up to that requirement with the exception of Backstage Bambi. These are available for purchase at Sephora.
- Longlasting-6+ hours of wear
- buildible coverage
- no crumbling
- gentle on the lips, unlike most matte liquid lipsticks
- On the Pricier Side at $20 each
- Backstage Bambi didn’t apply as evenly on my pigmented lips
- Santa Sangre was a little dull in color, and coverage wasn’t that great either
Hey, Boo! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a 30 something-year-old writer/mother/wife who happens to love lipstick, high heels, blackness, and the truth. You’ll find a mix of everything on this site, so I won’t bore you by trying to define this space. I hope you stay awhile!