This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LookByMilani #CollectiveBias
Holiday Glam Tutorial with Milani
With Halloween behind us it’s time to start focusing on the holidays. And while most people are making their lists and checking it twice, I’m thinking about the fun glam looks I’ll be creating this holiday season. Yes, folks, I have makeup on the brain 24/7. Don’t believe me? Just look at what I scored from CVS during a trip to pick up some cough syrup for my husband.
Even though I’m a makeup addict, my husband and I are committed to getting our son some fab gifts this Christmas season, so I’ve agreed to cut back on the amount of money I normally spend on makeup. With that being said, my first stop was the Milani counter at CVS because they offer high quality makeup at really affordable prices. What’s better is that I can always find makeup that looks great against my dark skin.
Yes indeed, I created my entire eye look + the lips using the following products:
- Fierce Foil Eyeliner in Purple Foil
- Milani Foil Eyeshadow in 03 Florence
- Kohl Kajal
- Eye Primer
- Color Statement Lipstick in Brandy Berry
- Prime your lids using the Milani Eye Primer
- Using your finger dip in the the pink shade of the Milani Foil Eyeshadow in 03 Florence and spread it all over your lid, don’t worry about keeping it neat, we’ll be using a powder to clean it up later.
- Next dip into the brown shade in the same Milani Foil Eyeshadow Palette in 03 Florence and dab the color into the outer half of your lid,
- Next take out your Fierce Foil Eyeliner in Purple Foil, and using your finger, apply it the over V of your lids. Then, using the accompanying applicator apply it to your lower lash line.
- Apply your Kohl Kajal eyeliner to your water line, mascara and/or false lashes of your choosing.
- Top off the look with one Milani’s Colors statement lipsticks in Brandy Berry,
- And, voila! Holiday Glam with Milani Cosmetics:
I also used a Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino to give my cheeks that holiday flush.
My Final Thoughts:
I’m accustomed to using powder shadows so the creamy nature of the foil shadows took some getting used to, but once I got the hang on it, I was like, “OH YESSS,” honey! Milani’s foil line of products are Perrrrfect for the holidays. Lots of glitter and shine, and fabulousness.