Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Deep Moisture Jelly Cream Review
Now that cold weather is officially upon us, changing my skincare routine is a must. During the summer and early fall months I typically use a light moisturizer, but the colder months call for something heavier. Thankfully, the Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Deep Moisture Jelly Cream, is just what the doctor ordered.
But before we talk about the Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Deep Moisture Jelly Cream, can we talk about the adorable gift set they sent with the cream? These pepper jellies are so yummy! I’ve been layering some of the jelly on top of cheese and crackers, and I literally can’t stop eating eating!
Okay, so back to the Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Deep Moisture Jelly Cream. This stuff is magic, I tell you, magic. My cold weather skin is naturally dry, cracked, and leathery, but this cream is so thick and moisturizing that it makes my skin baby-soft smooth.
As you know by now, I like to film my fashion lookbook videos outdoors, which is nice in the summer, but not so nice in the winter. My lookbooks typically take about 2+ hours to film, and in the colder months standing outdoors trying to look cute can be brutal on any exposed skin. Typically, I have to go back inside and reapply my moisturizer between takes, but no more. This stuff really does last all day, and a little bit goes a long way.
It has a thick, creamy, and almost-whipped consistency, that simply melts into the skin like so:
Once it’s completely dry, you’ll notice the smoother and more moisturized feel of your skin.
If you’re in the market for a new moisturizer I’d definitely give this one a shot. It’s on my list of winter must-haves.
Some things you should know
- Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Moisture Jelly Cream (now available in a 7.1 ounce tub) instantly increases skin’s moisture by 250%.
- Keeps skin moisturized for 18 hours
- Infused with Vitamin E
- Formula is a rich, smooth cream
- Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Moisture Jelly Cream moisturizes to heal severely dry skin.
- Contains micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly
- Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Moisture Tub (recipient of the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance) is suitable for people with eczema
- Hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Great for especially dry areas like hands, elbows and heels
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Visit Vaseline.us to learn more / SRP $7.99; Available at food, drug and mass retail outlets
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Vaseline. The opinions and text are all mine.
What’s your go-to winter moisturizer? Share your thoughts below!
Hey, Boo! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a 30 something-year-old writer/mother/wife who happens to love lipstick, high heels, blackness, and the truth. You’ll find a mix of everything on this site, so I won’t bore you by trying to define this space. I hope you stay awhile!