Bantu Knots Tutorial Steps
- Begin on blow dried hair
- Section the hair
- Apply a light styling solution like moose or wrap lotion. I opted for Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Styling Moose.
- Twist each section
- Wrap twisted section around finger
- Knot and secure in place (use a bobby pin if needed.)
- Let the hair dry over night or under a hooded dryer.
- Untwist the hair and pull apart the curls using a hair pick to add volume
- That’s it!
For more check out this tutorial:
What do you think of this Bantu Knot Tutorial?
Hey, Boo! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a 30 something-year-old writer/mother/wife who happens to love lipstick, high heels, blackness, and the truth. You’ll find a mix of everything on this site, so I won’t bore you by trying to define this space. I hope you stay awhile!