Bantu Knots Tutorial Steps
- Begin on blow dried hair
- Section the hair
- Apply a light styling solution like moose or wrap lotion. I opted for Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Styling Moose.
- Twist each section
- Wrap twisted section around finger
- Knot and secure in place (use a bobby pin if needed.)
- Let the hair dry over night or under a hooded dryer.
- Untwist the hair and pull apart the curls using a hair pick to add volume
- That’s it!
For more check out this tutorial:
What do you think of this Bantu Knot Tutorial?
Well Hello! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a lipstick-loving, high heel junkie, mom, and wife. When I’m not here bringing you the latest in beauty, fashion, hot topics, and bits and pieces of my life with my family, you can find me over on youtube swatching lipsticks and sharing my latest natural hairstyles. Make sure you also follow me on Instagram and Snapchat under my brand name Lisa A La Mode. I’m a real person. I promise.