Red Black And White Outfit Idea
Okay, before you point it out, I know this outfit is VERY holiday inspired. It was one of the outfits featured in my holiday lookbook video. So I get it, it’s festive, but it’s still cute and I froze my butt off to take the pics so I’m sharing them!
Also, sharing these pictures from the holiday season keeps me in a good place. A motivated place. A driven place. In my most recent video I spoke about how amazing 2015 was for me, and how I am incredibly incredibly excited for what 2016 will bring.
Here are some of my accomplishments:
1. I chopped off all of my hair and it was one of the most freeing and confidence-boosting experiences of my life.
2. I stepped out on faith and chucked up the deuces to my dead end career in higher ed.
3. I launched my own consulting business and I am now in the position to actually be choosy about with whom I consult.
4. I became an editor of a blog I’ve been reading and admiring for years
5. I’ve tripled the number of views to my blog which has resulted in monthly brand sponsorships.
6. I launched a private mastermind group of my own.
7. I co-authored my first e-book and I am currently working on publishing my own book in the new year
8. I’m finally in the place where I can say all the people in my life are solid which makes me feel solid and secure with myself.
9. I ran out of fucks early in the year which made the rest of the year even better
10. Jackson Blaise is everything I could have imagined in a son and he makes me smile every single day
11. Andre continues to be the most support and loving person I’ve ever known and I’m so excited to spend so many more years by his side.
12. I’ve developed some awesome friendship with women I’ve met on the internet…like for real, like sisterhood status homegirls. Maria Antoinette and Alicia Gibbs are two you should check out!
13. 2015 was just a glimpse into what 2016 has in store and for that I am beyond excited.