Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick Review
Yes, folks, the Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolors are here! Mac is definitely behind the curve on liquid lipstticks, but like most makeup junkies I had to get my hand on a few of these colors.
- Super cute packaging
- Soft smooth texture
- Pretty Colors
- If you don’t apply a oil-based product or lip balm beneath these will crack and crumble once they fully dry
- These aren’t the most long-lasting. you only get a few hours of wear with these.
- Must fully FULLY dry to prevent transfer, and even then, there can be some degree of transfer.
- $20 price point is okay for mac but given that these don’t perform as well as cheaper liquid lipsticks like Jefree Star, Kat Von D, or Coloured Raine these are kind of over-priced for the quality.
- Requires some layer for full coverage
Watch My Review
Have you tried the new Mac retro Matte Liquid Lipsticks? If so, share your thoughts below!
Hey, Boo! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a 30 something-year-old writer/mother/wife who happens to love lipstick, high heels, blackness, and the truth. You’ll find a mix of everything on this site, so I won’t bore you by trying to define this space. I hope you stay awhile!