4C FLAT TWIST TUTORIAL
If you’re interested in learning how to flat twist you’ll definitely want to check out my tutorial. As we all know I have type 4 Natural hair, so this tutorial will be appropriate for anyone from a 3C-4C. If you have a tapered haircut, even better! Before you get started here are the tools you’ll need:
- Co-wash hair and apply leave in conditioner. Allow hair to air dry for a few hours.
- Blow dry hair on medium heat using a blow dryer with a comb attachment
- Section hair and apply a styling cream like this one to each section
- Flat twist each section
- use a bobby pin to hold hair in place
- Use a perm rod on three twists at a time
- Allow hair to set overnight
- Remove perm rods and unravel each twist, being careful not to disrupt the curl pattern
- Use a pick for added volume
- And that’s it!
For more watch my full tutorial here:
Well Hello! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a lipstick-loving, high heel junkie, mom, and wife. When I’m not here bringing you the latest in beauty, fashion, hot topics, and bits and pieces of my life with my family, you can find me over on youtube swatching lipsticks and sharing my latest natural hairstyles. Make sure you also follow me on Instagram and Snapchat under my brand name Lisa A La Mode. I’m a real person. I promise.