My Best Foundations for Dark Skin Women
If you’re relatively new to makeup, and you are a dark skin woman, I’m pretty certain you’ve asked yourself, “where can I find a foundation that will be appropriate for my skin tone.” And of course, as a certitfied makeup junkie, I routinely peruse the makeup shelves for foundation options suitable for dark skinned women. Below you’ll find a list of my top foundation options for dark skin women. I’ve also taken the liberty of including my the current setting powders I’m using. If you like this post, be sure to also check out my highlighting and contouring post HERE. Check out my list of the best foundations for dark skin below:
1. Lancome Teint Idole in 540 Suede
2. Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation in N110
3. Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Polynesia
4. Makeup Forever Velvet Mat Velvet in 80
5. Estee Lauder Doublewear
6. Mac Prolongwear Foundation NC50
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Rich Honey (See full review HERE)
8. Becca Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage Complexion Cream in Mahogany (See full review HERE)
Setting Powder for Highlight
Watch this video for my complete thoughts on all of these foundations
Also, make sure you subscribe to my mailing list so you don’t miss another video or info about giveaways.
Hey, Boo! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a 30 something-year-old writer/mother/wife who happens to love lipstick, high heels, blackness, and the truth. You’ll find a mix of everything on this site, so I won’t bore you by trying to define this space. I hope you stay awhile!