*This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency on behalf of Macy’s; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
MACY’S Back To School Shopping Event: Let’s Meet!!
I’ll be honest with you guys. I’m kind of a hermit. It takes a lot for me to get out of the house, but I wouldn’t miss the opportunity to 1. Meet some of my local readers and viewers and 2. Shop til I drop.
That’s why I was beyond ecstatic when Macy’s invited me to attend their free Blast from the Past Shopping Party on August 20th at 2pm in Burlington, MA.
Here’s what to expect:
Meeting me 🙂
Photobooth (You better get in there with me)
Free 90’s-inspired beauty makeovers
Styling tips and fashion must-haves
Old school beats by a fab DJ
When you spend $35 or more in mstylelab you’ll receive a fab gift!
If you’re not in the Massachusetts area, DON’T worry. Here area list of cities holding their own Blast from the Past Shopping Party:
- Macy’s Ross Park (Pittsburgh, PA) – Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy’s Staten Island (Staten Island, NY) – Aug. 20th, 3pm
- Macy’s Burlington (Burlington, MA) – Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy’s Walden Galleria (Cheektowanga, NY) – Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy’s Willowbrook (Houston, TX) – Aug. 27th, 2pm
- Macy’s Florida Mall (Orlando, FL) – Aug. 27th, 1pm
- Macy’s Northpark Center (Dallas, TX) – Aug. 27th, 2pm
- Macy’s Wellington (Wellington, FL) – Aug. 27th
- Macy’s Arden Fair (Sacramento, CA) – Aug. 27th, 2pm
Comment below if you plan to attend a Blast from the Past Shopping Party at a Macy’s near you!
Well Hello! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a lipstick-loving, high heel junkie, mom, and wife. When I’m not here bringing you the latest in beauty, fashion, hot topics, and bits and pieces of my life with my family, you can find me over on youtube swatching lipsticks and sharing my latest natural hairstyles. Make sure you also follow me on Instagram and Snapchat under my brand name Lisa A La Mode. I’m a real person. I promise.