*This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency on behalf of Macy’s; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
MACY’S Back To School Shopping Event: Let’s Meet!!
I’ll be honest with you guys. I’m kind of a hermit. It takes a lot for me to get out of the house, but I wouldn’t miss the opportunity to 1. Meet some of my local readers and viewers and 2. Shop til I drop.
That’s why I was beyond ecstatic when Macy’s invited me to attend their free Blast from the Past Shopping Party on August 20th at 2pm in Burlington, MA.
Here’s what to expect:
Meeting me 🙂
Photobooth (You better get in there with me)
Free 90’s-inspired beauty makeovers
Styling tips and fashion must-haves
Old school beats by a fab DJ
When you spend $35 or more in mstylelab you’ll receive a fab gift!
If you’re not in the Massachusetts area, DON’T worry. Here area list of cities holding their own Blast from the Past Shopping Party:
- Macy’s Ross Park (Pittsburgh, PA) – Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy’s Staten Island (Staten Island, NY) – Aug. 20th, 3pm
- Macy’s Burlington (Burlington, MA) – Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy’s Walden Galleria (Cheektowanga, NY) – Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy’s Willowbrook (Houston, TX) – Aug. 27th, 2pm
- Macy’s Florida Mall (Orlando, FL) – Aug. 27th, 1pm
- Macy’s Northpark Center (Dallas, TX) – Aug. 27th, 2pm
- Macy’s Wellington (Wellington, FL) – Aug. 27th
- Macy’s Arden Fair (Sacramento, CA) – Aug. 27th, 2pm