How To Get Your Toddler To Bed Without a Fight
Jackson Blaise has been fighting sleep since he was in the womb. By the time I was 7 months pregnant he was waking me up pretty regularly for one reason or another. Come to think of it, I’m not sure why I was surprised when he arrived ready to be awake at all hours of the night.
You guys remember this little face?
Well, this little bitty guy is now 3 years-old, and the cute, not-sleeping-through-the-night-thing has lost its tenuous appeal.
Today, I am a full-time blogger and I need my sleep. All of it. I also need a kid who doesn’t throw himself on the floor kicking and screaming every time it’s time for a nap or bedtime. And that’s where SoundBub by Wave Hello comes into play. As I’ve disclosed above I partnered with Soundbub for this post, but trust me when I tell you I was worried it wouldn’t actually do the job.
I was worried because I feel as though I’ve done it all. I’ve tried sound machines, giving him baths infused with lavender oil and chamomile, singing, reading book after book after book, you name it, I’ve tried it. Frankly, my husband and I had resigned ourselves to just not sleeping until he goes to college. But then “Benji The Bear” came into out lives and we’ve never been so well-rested. All of us!
Here’s why this little gadget is everything you need and more:
- SoundBub can be paired with any Bluetooth enabled device to play
Beyonce,I mean, whatever your kid likes.
- SoundBub is compatible with WavHello’s VoiceShare app, where loved who live far away ones can record voice messages, lullabies, or mix/edit their own creations karaoke style. It
- The special hide-away handle makes SoundBub perfectly portable. It can hook onto any stroller or car seat, or stand on any flat surface.
- SoundBub comes pre-loaded with two white noise tracks that you can activate with one touch of its “bellybutton”. More white noise tracks and other soothing content can be accessed within the VoiceShare app.
- Your kid will love it, and it magically gets my son down to sleep in a matter of minutes.
The minute I turn on his Soundbub, he snuggles right up to it, and after one or two stories, he’s out. All night long. The Soundbub also helped us to transition JB into his very own Big Boy Bed. #winning.
Snag your Soundbub HERE and share your surefire tips for getting your kid to sleep below!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Well Hello! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a lipstick-loving, high heel junkie, mom, and wife. When I’m not here bringing you the latest in beauty, fashion, hot topics, and bits and pieces of my life with my family, you can find me over on youtube swatching lipsticks and sharing my latest natural hairstyles. Make sure you also follow me on Instagram and Snapchat under my brand name Lisa A La Mode. I’m a real person. I promise.