Hey, Sis! If you follow me on youtube you’ve already seen these swatches, but if you’re new to the fam let me welcome you. Hey, Boo!!
Traditionally, I’m a matte liquid lipstick kind of girl. I’ve reviewed them all (literally), but these joints right here?! #MONEY.
Review of the L’oreal Infallible Lip Paints
- The L’oreal Infallible Lip Paints come in 14 different shades and cost anywhere from about $7-$10 depending upon the store and the use of coupons (USE COUPONS).
- They are glosses and maintain the same texture and look throughout their duration on your lips.
- Without eating or drinking you can get about 3+ hours of wear, but as it’s a gloss, touchups will have to happen. I personally like layering these over a matte liquid lipstick or a lip pencil.
- These are not sticky, but they aren’t messy either. In terms of formula they are a cross between the La Girl Lip Glazes which I reviewed HERE and the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks.
- These go one really smooth and even. I will say, though, as a girl with pigmented lips, these took several coats for full coverage. So these are buildable coverage, with the most sheer shade being the Spicy Blush.
- All in all I really like these. That being said, I don’t know that I’ll be getting any more colors, since I think the colors I selected are varied enough and go well with my collection.
Swatches of the L’oreal Infallible Lip Paints