Hey, Sis! If you follow me on youtube you’ve already seen these swatches, but if you’re new to the fam let me welcome you. Hey, Boo!!
Traditionally, I’m a matte liquid lipstick kind of girl. I’ve reviewed them all (literally), but these joints right here?! #MONEY.
Review of the L’oreal Infallible Lip Paints
- The L’oreal Infallible Lip Paints come in 14 different shades and cost anywhere from about $7-$10 depending upon the store and the use of coupons (USE COUPONS).
- They are glosses and maintain the same texture and look throughout their duration on your lips.
- Without eating or drinking you can get about 3+ hours of wear, but as it’s a gloss, touchups will have to happen. I personally like layering these over a matte liquid lipstick or a lip pencil.
- These are not sticky, but they aren’t messy either. In terms of formula they are a cross between the La Girl Lip Glazes which I reviewed HERE and the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks.
- These go one really smooth and even. I will say, though, as a girl with pigmented lips, these took several coats for full coverage. So these are buildable coverage, with the most sheer shade being the Spicy Blush.
- All in all I really like these. That being said, I don’t know that I’ll be getting any more colors, since I think the colors I selected are varied enough and go well with my collection.
Swatches of the L’oreal Infallible Lip Paints
Hey, Boo! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a 30 something-year-old writer/mother/wife who happens to love lipstick, high heels, blackness, and the truth. You’ll find a mix of everything on this site, so I won’t bore you by trying to define this space. I hope you stay awhile!